PDA

View Full Version : 3.9.7c

hyaa
June 16th, 2019, 09:09 PM
<div style="width:100%;padding-left:30px;padding-bottom:30px;background-color:#131313;font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium;">
https://i.imgur.com/ih82rAm.png 3.9.8 hyaa Most commands that require an input from a player are now divided into two separate lines once submitted instead of one line if the input exceeds more than 64 characters because of SA:MP's limitations.
Example: /n(ewb), /me, and so on.
Players no longer need to input '/togglefurniture on' anymore after the server restarts. Some of you may know it as a bug where 'furniture disappears after server restart'
'/find' & '/plantbug' bug fixed where Developers are listed as Administrators.
Fixed bug where players can '/buy' dufflebags from 24/7's without playing at least 2 hours.
Further optimizations within the source code.</div>

hyaa
June 16th, 2019, 09:40 PM
Armour upgrades should function properly now. But you can't go around and abuse it; the script won't let you. It is not a bug.

Dirk
June 16th, 2019, 11:35 PM
Reverted 3.9.8, instead moved to 3.9.7c where we still see the fixes in the housing system.

Chat completely reverted as it requires more testing.

hyaa
June 17th, 2019, 12:01 AM
Reverted 3.9.8, instead moved to 3.9.7c where we still see the fixes in the housing system.

Chat completely reverted as it requires more testing.

If you are interested in joining the beta tester team, please PM me. We apologise for the inconvenience we have caused.

Dirk
June 17th, 2019, 09:43 PM
Final 3.9.7c updates
Server skins & objects are now downloaded directly through our website, the cache downloads significantly faster as a result of this
CJNG has been built in properly
Introduction of a few custom skins (some familiar from OG SARP including PD skins)
Optimization of code (reducing the amount of code recycling with functions)
Fixed vehicle overflowing text bug
Removed old unused code