Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

In-Game Name
    jay d

The Development Team, The Future & Now

The Development Team, The Future & Now

As many of you know I was a Lead Developer (or Head of Development) on SARP for quite some time, and with that being said. I plan to pick up exactly where I left off at. The development team has picked up some new faces and we plan to continue to grow and propser to make sure that SARP is exactly what everyone wants it to be, not a shell of it's former self. From suggestions, to opinions we'll be making sure that the server is taken in the right direction when it comes to development. We'll be working closely with the administration team to help compile great ideas to push us into the future.

The launch of the server went great and everyone in the development team would like to thank each and every person that logged on and registered their new account and began something new. This is truly a stepping stone in the history of SARP as a lot of change has been seen over the years but we think this one is going to be the biggest and best one yet. We want to make sure that the player enjoys the server just as much as we do enjoy creating something for you all to play.

So what should we expect? First off we want to get a steady development regime and make sure everyone's on the same page and everyone's development related request are properly taken care of from factions, groups, to admins, or other sub-roles. We want to get a proper ebb and flow going to make things as smooth as possible between everyone in the server when in regards to development related stuff. I'd like to see project documentation make a quick return so we can start seeing big projects come into play again (Like the drug system, duffle bag system, bank robbery system, etc).

We've also had some additions to the development team by hiring Ace as a Junior Developer, and Rellex has returned as a Senior Developer. We appreciate everyone who contributes to the development team and we hope to continue growing as the future comes.
    Last edited by sparke; June 21st, 2019 at 02:53 AM.

2. Thanks Dirk, Weaver, Bella thanked for this post
    Likes N/A, Weaver, Vinny Meadows, Dakota and 9 others liked this post
    Dislikes Mako disliked this post
    Hate N/A hated this post

Thread Information