We aim to minimise restrictions on any form of roleplay. However, with imbalances in faction dynamics when compared to realistic, in-real life scenarios, it is sometimes necessary.

As such, another rule related to KOS has been added to level the playing field between LEOs and other players. This should hopefully entice more creative roleplay than simply having a shootout for a minor reason.

Killing on sight
Killing a player without engaging the player in some sort of roleplay (Tthis can be talking or the use of commands (/me, /do, /my). You do not have to roleplay taking out your weapon, however there should be some kind of interaction right before you kill a player. If you are sniping or wish to shoot someone without conversing then a /me to shoot is required.

Related:
Killing public service members
In instances where you are shooting members of public services we urge you to roleplay as much as possible. Not every instance needs to result in a shootout and killing other players, you can roleplay and try save your friends through roleplay avenues, after all this is a roleplay server. Listed are some examples:
  • Rescuing your friend from detainment
  • Paramedic is reviving someone you shot

Public service firearm usage
In instances where another player(s) is involved in a roleplay scenario with you, where you are acting as a law enforcing officer, you are not permitted to shoot with intent to kill unless the other player(s) attack you first (anything from punching to shooting).